Like a well made cocktail, marketing is the perfect mix of psychology + communication. It's being able to connect and communicate your value to your current and future clients.
Before you pour thousands of dollars into a year long overhaul, ask yourself:
- What do you do?
- How do you do it?
- Why does your customer care?
Get clear on where you want to go (and how you want to get there), so you can let go of the expectations on how you think you are supposed to grow your business and find the freedom to start showing up as you. **here’s a hint - it works a lot better and is way more fun.
Your clients want to know what you do and how it can help them solve their problem.
Let's Work Together When
- Struggling with your website
- Project needs to get done NOW
- Team needs to get on the same page
- Tired of attracting the wrong client
- Needing accountability, inspiration, or a little tough love
- In a pickle and need help ASAP
- Looking for a sounding board
- About to launch a product or project (be proactive!)
- Spinning your wheels getting an idea off the ground
- Frustrated because you could be doing more but don't know where to start
Discover the core of your business and translate that into a brand experience that attracts your dream clients.
If you're struggling to explain what you do, attract the right clients, or just feel better about what you put out into the world then it's time to I'm shake up the status quo and do things a little (or a lot) differently.