Less Mess. More Life. - a San Francisco based boutique organizing and design firm who struggled to grow their operations.
Challenge: to streamline operations processes and differentiate brand from it’s competitors to grow the business and free up time to work on business not in it.
Method: Repositioned brand with new story. Developed fresh business model to offer new services, headlined by introducing a full service custom guide called The Playbook. The Playbook is a custom blue print with design ideas and action steps to help people visualize and create their organized home. They can then hire Less Mess. More Life. organizers to implement the solution.
- Complete website redesign
- New business/revenue model (playbook)
- Streamline processes + implement new systems
- Corporate lifestyle photo shoot for brand’s visual identity
- Sales coaching
- Introduced new revenue stream, resulting in 23% growth
- Increased sales close ratio to 95%
- Expanded business to include contractors to implement Playbook concepts, allowing Client to grow customer base