Life is short - let's do something big.
Dear Future Client,
You're awesome at what you do but maybe your website sucks, or your marketing is boring (or worse, non-existent). You have great ideas, but you are struggling getting your ideas off the ground. You don't know that you need a creative campaign, but you do!
We’re going to go from zero to 60 so buckle up!
Sometimes we’ll work on small elements that need tweaking. Other times we’ll work on exploring big ideas. All of these conversations will let us see two things: what is working and what needs to work a little or a lot better.
I will push you into a place that you are afraid to go because I help you play on a bigger field. What you see as an obstacle I may see as an opportunity. It can be scary. It can be exciting. But at the end of the day it will be effective.
People like working with people they like so I want to make sure we are the right fit.
This isn’t just business work, it is taking the essence of your purpose and support you in putting it out in the world.
You have to work with someone you like and trust.
I will be your biggest fan, but making change can be uncomfortable so there may be a time you want to punch me in the face. Rest assured, I will not lower my standards to meet your fear. I’m going to push you places you are afraid to say out loud that you want go.
You may like my work, but do you like my process?
1. 30 day commitment: A lot can happen in a month when you have the space to invest in your goal the way you should. Within the first week there are already going to be things to do. You will make more progress in the first month than you would all year. You need to have the space and the courage to jump, trusting that this will come out in the end.
2. Weekly Meetings: You can’t force a good idea but even creative genius needs accountability. There isn’t an agenda, just time blocked off on your calendar once a week for us to chat. We will talk about what you do, how you do it, your company structure, your hopes and dreams for the future.
3. Working Remotely: Nearly half my time will be spent outside the office, away from my computer or working at 2am. Ideas aren’t created in front of computer screens between the hours of 9-5pm. Don’t be concerned if I don’t answer your emails immediately, you can always schedule a call with me directly on my calendar if I’m not at my desk.
4. Deep Integration: This is unlike your typical client/consultant relationship. It isn’t the type of project we can just clock in and out of weekly meetings. I need to be a part of your team. To feel the heartbeat of your organization. To spend the day onsite getting to know you or go into hiding and dream up the best ideas to communicate who you are.
5. Absolute Focus: You have all of my attention. Monday, Sunday, Friday ... there isn’t really a weekend or a weekday when you’re coming up with ideas. You can call me at 9pm but please don’t call me at 9am. Creative genius doesn’t start before 10am.